Terms and Conditions
- All prices are nett, no goods and service tax (GST) charge.
- Cake colour and decoration may vary slightly in actual due to discrepancies in lighting and photo resolution.
- Cake designs are subjected to slight variations and availability of decorative accessories depending on availability.
- LADYCAKEBOSS reserves all rights to accept or reject any cake orders or designs.
- Orders will only be confirmed once payment or deposit is made.
- Complimentary standard candles will be provided upon request. Please state the number of big and small candles required.
- Deliveries are charged at S$25/ weekday OR S$35/ weekend PER trip. Additional $10 charges applicable for areas like Sentosa, restricted areas and Tuas.
- Delivery time slots (please choose only one): Mondays to Sunday, 12pm – 3pm / 5pm – 7pm
- Please state delivery date and time clearly in checkout, email or call us.
We are located at:
Blk 421, Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
Please ring us @ 9823 5048 to arrange for self-collection timeslot
- Strictly no cancellation allowed once payment is made. Full payment will be forfeited for any cancellation
- Same day cancellation allowed for fondant cupcakes and fondant cakes. Full refund of deposit will be made. Deposit (50% of full payment) will be forfeited for next day cancellation.
- 50% deposit fee required for any customized series upon confirmation of order.
- Payment Modes:
- Cash – Payment made physically at the shop upon confirmation of order.
- Paypal – Paypal Account, Visa, Mastercard
- POSB/DBS bank transfer to DBS CURRENT ACCOUNT: 019- 905958- 2
- iBanking to transfer, please note the name is LADY CAKE BOSS PTE LTD, DBS CURRENT ACCOUNT: 019- 905958- 2
- Please send us the transaction number upon successful transfer.
- For customized series, balance to be paid/ made in cash upon delivery/ self- collection.
Terms & Conditions for Baking Classes
- All prices are nett, inclusive of Goods & Services Tax (GST), unless expressly stated otherwise.
- The dates, instructors, duration and content of classes are subject to change, and LADY CAKE BOSS will email or message you, based on the information you provide to notify you of any changes.
- LADY CAKE BOSS will not be sending any reminder prior to the event. You are responsible to take note of the event date in your calendar.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, all purchases or payments are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable to another date or event.
- In the unlikely event of unforeseen exceptional circumstances, LADY CAKE BOSS reserves the right to change the date of or cancel an event. If that occurs, a re-schedule of date/ refund of any payment made will be offered.
- Our staff may take photographic or video images of activities at events for our advertising, publicity or sponsorship purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please inform us in writing prior to the event, failing which you irrevocably waive any and all rights which you may have now or in the future including but without limitation any of your rights under the Copyright Act as may be amended from time to time or any similar laws of any jurisdiction, and acknowledge LADY CAKE BOSS’S right to use your name, likeness and voice and any biographical details, photographs and recordings of you in all media and formats throughout the universe including but not limited to LADY CAKE BOSS’S website and in advertising, publicity, or sponsorship.
- If any provision, part of any provision, or any part of these Terms and Conditions shall for any reason be properly adjudged by any court or other legal and/ or competent authority to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions or parts contained herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
Terms & Conditions for Private Class
- Private Bookings are subject to the availability of the instructor and venue. However, please advise us of your preferred class and instructor.
- All events must be guaranteed by a 100% non-refundable deposit by ibanking, bank transfer or cheque within 10 days from the date of booking to secure the venue for the agreed date.
- LADY CAKE BOSS is not halal-certified.
- Please keep the kitchen and your worktop clean and uncluttered. You are not expected to wash your equipment, unless specially told.
- Please refrain from answering calls during your classes, unless in emergency situations.
- Please respect the kitchen, instructors and your fellow participants at all time.