MISAAKE UNICORN CAKE + DECO PIPING WORKSHOP
Learn the Art of decorating a rich & moist Chocolate Fudge Cake with Low Sugar Swiss Meringue Buttercream. Impress your friends and families by making your own! Learn extraordinary tips and a perfect mixture of 2-3 colored tone rosette / stars shape too! Friendly environment with english & mandarin speaking instructor!
- 22 Feb
- 23 Feb
- 24 Feb
What will you learn?
- Students will be given a ready 6 Inch Chocolate Fudge Cake.
- Learn & practice the perfect rosette & stars shape with the tools provided during class.
- Learn how to use fondant with correct technique and roll out the shape of MISAAKE UNICORN’S ears & edible gold painted horns to create that 3D look!
- Learn the skills & technique of combining 2-3 colors in one piping bag and assemble onto your finale cake.
* Class is suitable for beginners with no baking experience
✔ Printed Recipe
✔ One 6 Inch self-made MISAAKE UNICORN CAKE + Customized Cake Box.
Terms & Conditions
* Depending on the workshop, we cater to a minimum of 4 pax and up to a maximum of 12 to start a class.
* Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received. Once your booking is confirmed, no refund or transfer to another class will be given. (Unless stated/ re- schedule by LADY CAKE BOSS)
* Payment will be forfeited if you’re unable to attend the class due to unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
* In the unlikely event that a class cannot proceed, LADY CAKE BOSS reserves the right to change the date or cancel the class. If that occurs, a re-schedule of dates will be offered.