3D UKULULU HEDGEHOG CAKE WORKSHOP
Learn the Art of baking, crafting & decorating a yummylicious Mocha Chocolate Fudge with Low Sugar Italian Buttercream. Impress your friends and families by making your own! Learn extraordinary tips and a perfect mixture of 2-3 colored tone piping too! Friendly environment with english & mandarin speaking instructor!
- 23 Feb
- 26 Feb
What will you learn?
- Students will be baking the perfect chocolate chiffon cake sponge from scratch.
- Learn the right method of crumb coating, frosting, icing the whole cake and carving a beautiful edge.
- Learn how to use fondant with correct technique and roll out the shape of UKULULU HEDGEHOG’S ears, eyes and accessories to create that 3D look!
- Learn the skills & technique of combining 2-3 colors in one piping bag and assemble onto your finale cake.
* Class is suitable for beginners with no baking experience
One 5 Inch self-made UKULULU HEDGEHOG + Customized Cake Box.
* Class fees include all recipes, ingredients to be used during class, equipment, utensils and packaging required.
Terms & Conditions
* Depending on the workshop, we cater to a minimum of 4 pax and up to a maximum of 12 to start a class.
* Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received. Once your booking is confirmed, no refund or transfer to another class will be given. (Unless stated/ re- schedule by LADY CAKE BOSS)
* Payment will be forfeited if you’re unable to attend the class due to unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
* In the unlikely event that a class cannot proceed, LADY CAKE BOSS reserves the right to change the date or cancel the class. If that occurs, a re-schedule of dates will be offered.